All music written, arranged and performed by Niteworks except where noted. Niteworks are Ruairidh Graham, Allan MacDonald, Christopher Nicolson & Innes Strachan.
Additional performances by Mairearad Green, Fiona Macaskill, Andrew MacPherson & Hamish Napier.
Produced by Niteworks & Lewis Lockhart Gardiner.
Engineered by Nick Lawrie.
Mixed by Lewis Lockhart Gardiner.
Mastered by Christian Wright at Abbey Road Studio.
Art Direction & Design by Michael Pellegrotti.
Album Photography by Dougie Cunningham.
1. With ‘Malt on the Optics‘ by Hamish Moore.
2. Lyrics by Donald Macdonald.
3. With ‘Am Maraiche ‘s a Leannan‘ by Màiri NicEalair.
4. With ‘Taobh Abhainn Aora‘ by Eòghann MacColla.
5. With ‘Aiseag Maol Rubha‘ by Innes Strachan.
6. With ‘Eilean a‘ Cheò‘ by Màiri Mhòr nan Òran.
7. Sample from ‘Sorley MacLean‘s Island‘, used with permission from the estate of Sorley MacLean, under licence from the Scottish Screen Archive, National Library of Scotland.
8. With ‘98 Jig‘ by Gordon Duncan.
9. With ‘Coming Down‘ by Anais Mitchell, Candid Music Publishing.
Thanks to everyone that helped & contributed to the album and has ever performed with us including a special thanks to Michael and Ellen. Special mention to Farquhar and Kirsteen, Angus and Emily, Iain and Etta, Dougie and Mary and all other family and friends who have helped us over the years! Thanks also to Ishbel MacLean and the members of the Sorley MacLean Estate & Trust.